Friday, July 12, 2013

Rachel Khoo at Williams-Sonoma, Columbus Circle























So yesterday went to Rachel Khoo's book signing at Williams Sonoma.
My friends Sarah, Maria and Saranii went along too. Below: Saranii discussing beignet making with Rachel.

















Saranii is a teacher and a friend of all animals. All animals. Am serious. She speaks English, Dutch, Italian and I think every language of every animal.

We brought Rachel's book with us from Sweden, will soon try one of the recipes myself. Will let you know how that goes.

off now to see if I can place the kids in more camps to help them get more fluent in English before they enter the American public school system in September.

Also today: MOVING IN FOR REAL IN OUR OWN APARTMENT. For the sake of this blog, will move in wearing Kerber.

love
-e

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I love it when you do, good or bad.